Titan Bioplastics is a Material Engineering company with an emphasis of expertise in nano technology composites, and sustainable material solutions for companies adapting existing and new materials in manufacturing.
TBP commercializes material technology innovations for various industries, including ballistic projects for military/DOD and energy environmental technology for DOE. Our expertise spans, but is not limited to: Coatings, polymer composite development, nano barrier technology, the use of Graphene Oxide and Graphene resin composites and masterbatches, pilot compounding, material testing, bioremediation and energy capture technology.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
1. TRANSFORMING WITH CUSTOM COMPOSITE DEVELOPMENT
2. EXPERT INSERTION USE OF ADVANCED MATERIALS:
GRAPHENE, GRAPHENE OXIDE AND VARIOUS TARGET NANO TECHNOLOGIES
3. IN HOUSE FORMULATING, COMPOUNDING, AND TESTING
4. ADJUSTING EXISTING FORMULATIONS WITH ADDITIVE, AND OR, REDUCING LAYERS FOR COST SAVINGS
5. REFORMULATION OF POLYMERS, INCLUDING RECYCLED PLASTICS
6. MASTERBATCH PRODUCTION AND COMPOUNDING
7. THIRD PARTY TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
ALL TITAN MATERIALS ARE: